-->

17 jul 2013

Reviewed by You - Parties

Hey there again

Polo Field made a new Reviewed by You post and now he is talking about parties! Check it out:

Hello Penguins!
I really liked Jujugins' answer: "My joke is a pet joke. i think it is quite funny. here it is.......how can dogs stop a video game? THEY PRESS THE PAWS BUTTON!"
Great joke! 10,000 coins to Jujugins!
Hope you are all gearing up to save the galaxy! In light of this epic party we want to know, what has been your all time favorite party so far?
We'll pick one comment to feature in next week's Reviewed by You. If your review is featured next week, we'll add 10,000 coins to your account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add the coins! Looking forward to reading all your comments!
Until then... Waddle On!
-Club Penguin Team
Favorite Party you ask? I love many parties but I love the most Music Jam Parties! Especially Music Jam 2008 and 2011! I also love Op. Blackout so much! I hope Club Penguin does the original Music Jams again. Don't get me wrong though. I liked the Ultimate Jam also!
And by these photos. Do you think there some sneak peeks of the Summer Jam which its the combination of Music Jam and Summer Party? Or are they just snapshots of old parties?
-Phineas99

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario